New Year Jingle

New Year Jingle



I like to keep it short in writing: flash stories, picture haiku's, literature's hand luggage.... Accordingly, I changed the name of my blog from my full name into my signature letters AAAAA PPPPP. In November, when I was staying at HIAP on Suomenlinna, Andrea asked me how to pronounce my blog name. Often, people ask me the same about my full name. An Paenhuysen is a very common name in Belgium (Paenhuysen, Goedhuysen, Slechthuysen, etc.) I only started to enjoy it when living abroad where my first name An turned out to be a preposition in German and my last name became quite unpronounceable. So AAAAAPPPPP is way easier to remember, I thought, and at the same time a homage to my favourite Belgian artist who liked to shorten his name to M.B

Andrea practised  my blog name with her sister Elsa during her vacation in Mexico. I asked my fellow residents at HIAP to do the same during Coffee Morning. A new jingle for my blog came about! A blog with a jingle - so 2019! 

Many thanks to Eleni, Vera, Xan, Paola, Corinna, Amy, Annu, Andrea and Elsa!


FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR PINTEREST