Postcard Time

Postcard Time



P. was sighing when I arrived at the bookstore Walther König in Hamburger Bahnhof. It wasn't his day and on top of that the customers were only buying postcards. Nothing worse for a bookstore salesperson then customers who only by postcards instead of the real thing. And indeed, during the few minutes I was there, about five postcards were sold. I wanted to take a picture of my book Little Thoughts in Art on display at the counter in order to promote it on Instagram as a Christmas present. P. suggested we create a little setting for my book, so I took Eileen Myles' newest book Evolution, Patti Smith's Devotion, Chris Kraus' I Love Dick and Chimananda Ngozi Adichie's Feminist Manifesto. P. added also Julian Rosefeldt's video Manifesto with Kate Blanchett of which I'm not such a fan, but okay. "In good company," I instagrammed. "In company," P. suggested.  
FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR PINTEREST